Nappies made from Bamboo
Bamboo Nappies, like their name suggests are made from the extremely eco friendly material Bamboo. Bamboo is a great eco-friendly material to use in household products, because bamboo is such a fast growing, regenerating raw material. In Nappies made out of Bamboo there are a number of advantages to be had compared to more conventional cotton real nappies,
- Bamboo is a natural quick growing eco-friendly material which doesn’t need chemicals for mass production.
- Many people feel Bamboo nappies are softer than cotton nappies, this is of course subjective but you could do worse than buying one to test this theory for yourself.
- Bamboo nappies are ultra absorbent this has been proved, on average bamboo nappies are 60% more absorbent than traditional cotton nappies.
- Bamboo fabric is anti bacterial & has anti-fungal properties
- Because they are super absorbent they take much longer to dry than traditional cotton nappies.
- Like all real nappies, you have to have the nappy cleaned regardless of the mess (Yuck!)
Wham-bamboo is a current make of bamboo nappies which are available in one of 2 sizes
- 0 – 6 months
- 6 months – up to and including potty training
Wham-bamboo “nippa” version nappies are fully adjustable with a etached booster making adjustable to fit any baby no matter what size. The “nippa” Bamboo nappy retails at approx £8.25.
The Aplix version has a fold-over option to make it easier to fit skinny babies
"The Hub" is a new project, aiming to build a centre for young residents of Lyme
The children at Marsh Gibbon CE School are interested in environmental issues, b
at the Goethe-Institut London, the Austrian Cultural Forum London, Ciné lumière,
"The Energy Saving Trust will be giving groups, organisations and people like yo
Did you know that the new Arsenal away shirt for the 2010/2011 season is made fr